Louis Vuitton Alma Bag, beautiful and classic.
- Handles/Straps: Beautiful color, faint darkening
- Canvas: Great condition
- Corners: Very faint dryness
- Base: one tiny mark and faint water marks
- Hardware/Zipper: Gold tone, working smoothly
- Rubbing: Just a little bit on the corner
- Cracks: None
- Stickiness: None
- Peel: None
- Odors: Vintage smell
- Stains: Very faint, overall looking great
Date Code: BA0956
This Louis Vuitton Alma is classic piece of Louis Vuitton that will never go out of style. Created by Gaston Vuitton as a custom design for Coco Chanel, it was named after the Alma bridge – a landmark spot in Paris’ high-fashion district.
With its roomy interior and timeless design, this classic piece makes a great everyday bag. Large enough for everything you need for your day, yet sleek and chic enough to elevate any outfit.
Made from LV’s trademark Monogram canvas, which is waterproof, scuff proof and tear proof is exceptionally durable. The thick full vachetta base, sleek and sturdy cotton interior, bottom to bottom zippered closure, and smooth and sturdy rounded leather handles; the Alma is a recognized classic and a great candidate for investing in a vintage luxury piece.