Louis Vuitton Alma GM in Vernis Blanc Corail comes with lock and key and key clochette
- Handles/Straps: Firm with a little color transfer
- Canvas/leather/vernis: Still nice, super faint color transfer left by the handle and some tiny dots of color transfer
- Vachetta: N/A
- Corners: Minor rubbing
- Base: Tiny color transfer but in great condition
- Glazing: Minor rubbing on base glazing
- Hardware/Zipper: Still nice and gold, chape showing very minor rubbing. Zipper pull still shiny and gold
- Rubbing: Minor rubbing on corners and base glazing
- Cracks: None
- Stickiness: None
- Peel: None
- Odors: None
- Stains: Tiny marks on the base of the bag
- Date Code: MI4100
This Louis Vuitton Alma is classic piece of Louis Vuitton that will never go out of style. Created by Gaston Vuitton as a custom design for Coco Chanel, it was named after the Alma bridge – a landmark spot in Paris’ high-fashion district.
With its roomy interior and timeless design, this classic piece makes a great everyday bag. Large enough for everything you need for your day, yet sleek and chic enough to elevate any outfit.
Made from LV’s trademark Vernis leather, which is a monogram embossed coated leather - not too dissimilar from patent leather, this gorgeous Alma in Blanc Corail Vernis leather is sure to make your outfit shine! The thick leather base, sleek and sturdy cotton interior, bottom to bottom zippered closure, and smooth and sturdy rounded leather handles; the Alma is a recognized classic and a great candidate for investing in a vintage luxury piece.